Monday, October 29, 2007

Half of my state is on fire.

Our game on Sunday was canceled because UCSD lost a few players to injury at Stanford 10s and couldn't field a team to play us. I'll admit I'm slightly bummed because I wanted to establish my pre-season lack of fitness as early as possible.

Slug Fest is still this weekend...looking forward to throwing our rookies into the fray. School is really bogging me down. I still haven't watched the third place game for the rwc...*sigh* sometime this week.

On a really cool note goff has started ranking DII teams...which is really nifty. I think I'll re-subscribe the next time I stumble upon some money.

Women's Senior Club just finished their Sweet 16s in Texas and are moving on to quarters/finals in Florida. It's funny that such elite athletes play on the same fields we usually slog over in April.

Gotta say, before this summer I probably would've rooted for NY but after meeting the All Blues and going to a couple of their camps I guess you could say I was bitten by the bears. They're pretty frickin awesome and nice to boot.

Not sure if Scrum by the Sea will be going down 'cause the fires.

We really could use some rain.

No comments: