Monday, January 14, 2008

Who said I was panicking?

I'm too sore to think but there's practice today. Ugh. School is quite nuts already. The berkeley game went well all things considered. Our backs were pulling off plays and our defense was improving. Lineouts were strong which was surprising after friday's practice (where we couldn't snag anything). We played their rookies and beat them pretty soundly 7-8 tries to 1 (there weren't any posts). Side note, they had the coolest astro-turf I've ever been on (I'm not normally a fan). Anyhoo I guess their big game is going to be against Humboldt. We won't be going to the stanford invitational for some reason...and hopefully the dii kickoff tournament is still going to occur. Er...what else...our sub-units were working pretty well but the connection between backs and forwards were still a little shady. We were switching people around like popcorn so all things considering the results were pretty good (we had a flanker at scrum-half at one point). Yep. Oh and I scored a try...fun stuff.

Pics will probably go up later...

No comments: