Sunday, December 02, 2007

I'm Out

For a little bit, we were idle this week but we should be hosting Fortuna High School next weekend for a little camp, scrimmage against our rookies, and tour of the school. Their coach Tina, among being one of our star alumns, is also a u19 forward coach. So it should be a good and telling challenge. Personally I'm out of the rugby loop for the next two weeks. School is my #1 and with 20 creds I have a LOT OF SHIT TO DO.

Side note I took a peek at the PCRFU playoff bracket posted by Theresa Champagne and it looks like it'll consist of the #1 and #2 NCRFU teams (norcal) vs the #1 and #2 PNRFU teams (pac northwest...ie oregon + wash). This is different because the last two playoffs involved only three teams (with Utah always backing out). Sooo yeah. I don't even know who normally gets 2nd in the PNRFU league...I could research it but a) the acronyms up there are hella confusing and b) I could just defer the question to Western Oregon's coach =]

ok peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Central Washington is typically Western's closest rival, but Washington State is coming on strong... Western Oregon is in a bit of a rebuilding year, and although they are undefeated in league play they haven't been as domninant as they have in the past. The PNRFU DII is really up for grabs this year.

Unknown said...

OMG the futurama movie was fucking great!