Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Nice little tag on goff

Goff had a nice little update on our game with Stanford...my head feels better and I'm pretty beat and only moderately behind in my schoolwork instead of the standard OMFG panic mode. Hmm what else...I'm really not working on my life though. Kind of worried that I'm completely screwed out of school. I know a lot of type A club side ruggers who are uber professional women with kick-ass jobs and education...I'm just wondering where I will fit into that. If I don't get a good job out of college I won't have the funds to go on trips or even pay dues. What if I don't get decent healthcare from my employment...will I be able to risk injury day after day. What if I do get injured...how will I continue working? I mean...I'll have to continue working but what about concussions and their debilitating effects...ehhhhh. I need a good job and I think I have to move somewhere cheap with jobs....like Durham NC...or Oakland...or Long Beach...I mean there is no way I could afford to live in Santa Cruz...I'm currently paying 650 bucks a month for a hole in the wall! I don't know what I'm ranting about...I just don't know what I'm doing or where I'm going.

LOST!

Maybe I'll go into radio...

1 comment:

Scrumhalf Connection said...

move to Austin! We have a great rugby team and we help ruggers find jobs!