Friday, November 02, 2007

I'm really disturbed right now...

So I was checking out the links that people take to get to my site and yea...someone found my site when they were searching for...and I quote "welsh gang bangs". Yea. So I'm like no freakin' way and so I searched google. Lo and behold my blog is the FIRST thing that comes up for "welsh gang bangs". Really...really people? Anyways...now that I've established my dominance on the subject of "welsh gang bangs" I guess I'll return to rugby blogging.

Which is to say that field crew kind of sucks....and I can't believe two facts.

1) the IRB provides 0 funding for women's rugby (or at least US women's rugby)

2) that it's going to cost the individual woman eagle 1500 frickin bucks to go on tour. Then I realize that I paid half of that just to compete in Elite 8s at the collegiate DII level. Eh....well it was worth it and I'd imagine it'd be a million times more rewarding to do it for my country. Thing is...I couldn't imagine how much money one would have to make to be able to take out expenses like that...geez talk about a lot to handle.

Ok anyhoo
another short clip from last years PCRFU playoffs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WELSH GANG BANGS WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!