Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Berkeley Camp and Procrastination

Ugh I'm procrastinating.
I skipped school today to take care of life. My car broke down on Saturday and I had to walk home at 2 in the friggin morning. Today I got to call a tow-truck and take it to the shop. Hung out in a park and did some reading....had pasta and olive oil simmered chicken (instead of fried chicken) and road around on my bike a bit.

I've spent the last four hours watching the SA vs Fiji game however...which is just ridiculous. I mean...I'm procrastinating my procrastination. I'm so distracted on my computer I can't even sit through an 80 minute game....ooo well at least I finally got to watch Z beat Bryan Habana around the corner. I think I might just root for USA after this....nahhh.

Ok what else...press releases...
UCSC Currents
Santa Cruz Sentinel

I think the KZSC news department is trying to suck me into them but I'm refusing...too busy avoiding work. What else...got an email from Alex Williams reminding everyone to sign up for the All Blues camp..(you don't have to pay in advance) 'cause it'll help them organize better.

What else....meh maybe I should finish that gdamn SA Fiji game

No comments: