Thursday, June 07, 2007

Results of the Teddington Game....like a week late

So it's basically finals week and I'm trying to make up 35 pages of bull and finish off my grades...so yea a definite lack of rugby news.

But from last week, we played a lovely English side and had a blast. That was honestly the funnest game of rugby I've played in all year. We had a few classy whores on our side and it made for a fun match against a club with plenty of experience but a tad of a handycap (they had a couple decades on us)! It was just good clean fun, no worries, and I made a sick breakaway and beat a few backs for a good 30m before passing it off(not bad considering I haven't run in a month.../all year). I'll post pics next time but their waterboy was awesome!

So I just need to turn in my damn papers (and write them) and I'll be fine...*sigh* 7 more days to not fuck up..

So what ruggers are going to pride!?

No comments: