Wednesday, May 30, 2007

(#*&$@@#@#$

Had practice yesterday, the days are blurring together but that sticks out as a beacon of fun. Ugh, it's remarkable how much you forget in two weeks. Funny how that works out...but yea the Teddington game is tomorrow in Monterey and it seems we'll be having some whores from chico and berkeley. It should make for an interesting match with the Reddick sisters playing side by side. Eh I hope I won't die but I'll admit the lack of sleep added with school stress and @(*#&(@# everything else should make for a tiring week.

This is the time that I need to buckle down. I have all summer to mess around, drink, and play 7s. That's why I almost hesitated on playing this game. I'd really like to pass all my classes for sure this quarter. What else....oh the coach for St. Mary's proposed that we make our league play double the amount of matches, each team playing each other twice...once home and away. Thus dealing with our shrinking league and balancing out home pitch advantage. Interesting but you could also see where burnout may come into play.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Be cool stay in school.