Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Talk about weird

The Championship Banner...on Ebay?

Weird huh? Well, judging from the rest of the sellers items...it's probably just an extra copy. If Iowa State is missing their banner I'd suggest checking out this guy.

Alumnae game is this weekend and I haven't raised my heartbeat in two weeks. So yea I'm going to be gasping air through a straw. To add insult to injury I can't even afford water. I'll be honest...I really need a job. And housing. And to pass all my classes. *sigh*

Our 8-man made Grizzlies as a prop and so did her sister. Western Oregon's flanker made the team as well as someone else on their team (I'll post the whole list when I get it). Cool stuff =] gotta love it when DII players stack up to our DI counterparts.

There's probably other rugby related stuff but I can't remember. I've been spending too much time around crazy radio personalities in the redwoods at four in the morning.

No comments: