Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Long Day

6:30 Practice=death. Ugh, I don't agree with this. I'm tired. I should sleep. Well I'm taking 17 credits...and I have to go to bed. I'll finish this in the morning...

----edit----
Ok so today wasn't so bad...more new classes....books are going to be like 350!!! @(U#@#(&*@(#*&@(#*.

So in rugby news todays practice was cool...got to stretch out some of that soreness and scrum down against the boys team. It was fun stealing some hooks from my friend since frosh year Hooker John. Our field was painted and posted and was looking fine.

One of the reasons why I've been so reluctant to post about the upcoming playoffs is because the info is practically changing by the hour. Basically I didn't want to keep repeating incorrect information. But I guess this is the info so far...

WOMEN'S COLLEGIATE D2:

Dates: 4/7-8/07

Host: NCRFU

Venue: UC Santa Cruz (Santa Cruz, CA)



Saturday Matches:

Match A: UC Santa Cruz (NCRFU 1) v BYE

Match B: Western Oregon (PNRFU 1) v Sacramento State (NCRFU 2)



Sunday Matches:

Match C: UC Santa Cruz (NCRFU 1) v Match B Winner

Match D: BYE v Match B Loser



Winner C = PCRFU 1 = USARFU 1

Loser C = PCRFU 2 = USARFU 7


So basically we have two seeds going to Florida.

April 21-22, 2007
Seminole County Sports Training Center, Sanford, Fla.
Hosted By: The Central Florida Sports Commission

Division II Women’s College Club Match Schedule, Sanford, FL



Saturday, April 21

9:00 am: Pacific Coast #1 v South #1

9:30 am: So Cal #1 v Northeast #2

1:00 pm: MARFU #1 v Midwest #1

1:30 pm: Pacific Coast #2 v Northeast #1



Sunday, April 22

9:00 am: Pool B Consolation Bracket

9:30 am: Pool A Consolation Bracket

1:00 pm: Pool B Championship Bracket

1:30 pm: Pool A Championship Bracket


Yup so if we win on Sunday we're going against the Southern seed and if not Northeast. I'll do some leg work and find out who won what regionals etc. But that'll be later...right now I have to juggle rent, utilities, and books.

Oh! I'm excited because I'm taking a broadcast journalism class and I'm going to have to research, write, and edit radio broadcasts and podcasts. One guess what I'm going to do my pieces on...

No comments: