Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Well that's some odd news...

So we had an by this weekend (not to mention league play is over for us and everyone else as well) but St. Mary's played Cal's b-side and lost 37-5....quite odd. We beat St. Mary's squarely, we barely lost (by a couple points) to Cal's b-side with some a.....hmm..weird. Grats to everyone who made Pelicans, my housemate and old scrum-half Christie Ravera made the Pelicans senior side at flanker and my other housemate Amara Reddick, our 8-man, made Pelicans U-23 at prop. It's kind of weird how people shift positions for select sides...my old captain Heather Beswick was our old 8 and she switched to lock when she played for the u-23 grizzlies. Meh. It was neat reading the list of who made the team, a number of familiar names and faces (Katie Chou, Naima Reddick, Vix, Cameron Stewart...) maybe I'll get my lard ass fit for next year. Ooo speaking of which I've lost ten pounds in the last month...fun stuff. Right-o working on my last final on Thursday, then I've got nothing on my plate besides riding my bike and working on a website for the team!

No comments: