Saturday, March 10, 2007

UCSC beats Saint Mary's 41-5 (? our coaches aren't sure)

Woot! I'll admit I was worried coming into this game. St. Mary's is a smart, fast, experienced team. *sigh* we're having forward issues. Our starting hooker (not me) had to go home because of a family emergency and one of our best flankers had to have surgery for a broken metacarpal(?). So you could say we had a less then prime pack. Uh if this post is kind of disjointed I got a pretty solid knock to the head, and again, and again, and one last time. Woo...why do I knock my head up before finals?

Um so we dominated the scrum and stole a ton of lineouts, our backs saved our ass again. We scored six trys and well I'm just happy 'cause I scored another one. Basically I've scored one every league game. Ha! Pretty awesome for a hooker/prop yeah =]

Anyhoo. I played like shit again. Granted my leg/knee made a wet pop at the practice before the game and it hurt to extend it. I'm going to the trainer tmorrow.

If I work hard I should be fine in school. Now.....ugh...time to work.

Oh yea...WE WON THE WOMENS DII COLLEGIATE NORTHERN CALIFORNIA LEAGUE....woot..well we have to play Santa Clara...but they've been playing teams 10s and 13s so it's kinda iffy if the game will count or not. Meh. It was a crappy win but hey we did it. Woot.

Now back to school.

No comments: