Sunday, February 11, 2007

Old News...Or Week Old News

So this weekend we had a by and didn't really do much. I went to a kickboxing class held by my old scrum half...a number of ruggers went and it was pleasant cross training. Sadly I had to opt out of an opportunity to work at the International 7s tournament down in San Diego...which blows but I need to stay in school.

In old news pictures from our game against San Jose. On another note St. Mary's took down Santa Clara in a tens match with 20 minute quarters. The thing to note...they won it 91-15. Fuuuuck. And due to speedy wingers too...so yea I reckon we need to work on our drift defense yeh?

On a cool note I've figured out how to create SVCD's so our team can watch games on a real tv screen instead of my tiny crt monitor (tiny in the screen dimensions...lord knows if this bucket of bolts isn't big enough). I'm working on doing a successful dvd burn as well.

Our next game is this weekend against Sac State and we have a game against the ever-fit Chico State that I'm personally dreading. My teammate and housemate's sister is on that team and she's a very qualified front row eagle. Scrumming down against her with my current pack?! Let's just say the prospect is putting me in tears.

Well anyhoo practice later and I've got things to read....I really hate the colors of the blog but I'll work on it later...it just needed a change.

No comments: