Monday, December 18, 2006

Testing Shit





So I was playing around with a basic technique in Photoshop which I never use because I'm a Dreamweaver whore. Incidentally as I'm typing this I'm adding things to my Firefox dictionary with a simple right click. It's pretty swift. Ok time to test images.....

Testing...testing
*EDIT** So er I forgot to mention that these are for the slugsite I was working on. Needed to spiff up the images a bit and this tech took fifty seconds to do. So cool shit. I'm plugging in my scanner right now so hopefully I'll add crappy doodles from school.

1 comment:

Blondie said...

Hey!

So you did start a blog! Good for you ... found you via Lisa's Put Me in Coach blog comments.

I won't add your link unless you tell me it's okay to, but I'd like to eventually.

Happy Holidays!