Thursday, December 21, 2006

So it's winter break...

I'm getting reports of our rookies making various efforts to stay in shape, which is good news. I'm not so confident in the dedication of our vets. On Jan 13-14th we may go up to Stanford to watch the women's club tournament going on there. My old teammates from Belmont Shore will be playing a full match against the Berkeley All Blues and I might just bring my cleats in case they need a reserve hooker (not very likely considering 1/2 of their team consists of converted hookers) but meh. Back to our rookies, our fullback/flyhalf in training who was going to transfer has ended up staying so that's good news. Amara and Vanessa will be back this quarter which can only spell good news for the team. Anyhoo I guess that's it on the rugby front. Oh and some of our rookies were rattled by the 3.7 that hit Berkeley yesterday so I got to dish out a few calls.

On a gaming note Knytt is an awesome. I'm also reading some console gaming history. The Wii makes so much more sense now. Also. Thinking about the ramifications of genocide in RPGs and such.

No comments: