Wednesday, December 13, 2006

So no sketches as of yet...

as I am still stuck behind the redwood curtain...but as soon as I get home I'll put my scanner to good use and put some of my shitty shitty mcshitterson sketches up. Yes I'm serious...I haven't drawn outside of my in-class doodles for about two years now.

On another note....I love the internet. Interplay may make a fallout mmo. woot.

Before I forget...one time I was driving my rookie back to campus after some studying and we picked up some hitchhikers...9 to be exact. I own a four door acura integra....my rookie was in the back seat. I had NINE PEOPLE in the backseat of my car. The best part? They were all stoned out of their minds! I'm halfway up the hill and I hear a sparking sound and flecks of light in my rearview mirror. Before I can start scolding them I notice that the girl who is trying to light a joint is upside down stomach pressed against the roof and smushed between three guys. So I throw 'em a bone and leave 'em alone.

Nifty.

I like hitchhikers.

No comments: