Sunday, November 16, 2008

Niggling Neck Injuries

are never a good thing. It ends up when I smashed up my face at scrum by the sea I also did in my neck. I didn't really feel it on the day of the tournament but I've definitely been feeling it all week and it's not been pleasant. I can't really tell what triggers the sharp excruciating pain but it seems to be when I lean my head back and tilt it a bit...somewhere in my right shoulder/neck. It's getting slightly better but I think I'm going to pull myself out of practice...which stinks but yea, there's no reason to hurt myself in pre-season. We have a game this coming weekend against Stanford but I doubt I'll be in it (time to really blood the rookies). Eh what else...Japan beat the US MNT!! That so makes my day! Um and Blondie's back so hooray for Saturday's a Rugby Day. If anyone has any advice on my neck I'd love to hear it...I've never had neck pain like this in my life but I don't have the cash to waste my time/money at my school's health center (which has mis-diagnosed me like 5 million times and charges up the ass). OH! That's the awesome news that I forgot! Our team might have trainers! We might ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO USE OUR SCHOOLS TRAINERS!!! We've never been able to do that in all five years I've been at this damn school! How awesome is that...we can finally have injuries evaluated by someone who actually gives a shit and stop compounding injuries through ignorance. And it starts next quarter. @(#(&@#(*@#&*(@*(&#@#*&(!!!!

No comments: