Thursday, January 24, 2008

So I pulled my hamstring pretty bad

and it fucking hurts like hell right now, I can't find a position that isn't giving me a migraine this really sucks...I'll be resting it for two weeks minimum..which probably takes me out of the first league game...and considering we only have four league games...yea this season is kinda up for grabs. Yea it's too early to tell...it's just a pulled hammy but I've never had this happen before and I don't want to do permanent damage. If we had a trainer I would feel comfortable pushing it but frankly...we don't and ipso facto I don't. I quit the news team today so I could focus on school and frankly I can't hike up the mountain right now and run around like a journalist. So overall...shitty day yeah? Oh...the rest of the DII teams in our league flaked so the DII kickoff tournament is off...and so I guess we're trying to schedule something with Chico's B-side. Yea well... time to focus on school and healing...any tips would be great.

No comments: