Tuesday, December 11, 2007

National Collegiate Rugby Playoff Venue Change

breaking news


April 18-20
USA RUGBY NATIONAL GUARD COLLEGIATE PLAYOFFS: Division I Men and Women, Division II Men and Women (All Pools)
Albuquerque, N.M.: Balloon Fiesta Park
Hosted by: the Albuquerque CVB and USA Rugby

May 2-3
USA RUGBY NATIONAL GUARD COLLEGIATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
Stanford, Calif.: Steuber Rugby Stadium
Hosted by: Stanford University

May 17-18
USA RUGBY SENIOR MEN’S CLUB PLAYOFFS:
Austin, Texas: Zilker Park
Hosted by: the Austin Rugby Club

May 30-June 1st
USA RUGBY NATIONAL GUARD BOY’S HIGH SCHOOL AND BOY’S AND GIRL’S U-19 CHAMPIONSHIPS
Pittsburgh, Pa.: Founders Field
Hosted by: the Pittsburgh Harlequins

May 31- June 1
USA RUGBY SENIOR MEN’S CLUB CHAMPIONSHIPS
Glendale, Colo.: Infinity Park
Hosted by: City of Glendale

So yea, the solution to screwing over East Coast teams is by making them take TWO transnational trips. That makes sense! Anyhoo I don't really mind, makes things cheaper for me. What else...I'm almost halfway through all my shit......

1 page coversheet for my radio work
edit my journal
1 page paper on radio and civil rights
1 final
1 three page paper on surrealism
1 last meeting with all the radio heads at kzsc

I may actually get this shit done!!! Well ff to do it.
oh an my story on the Second National Food Bank's Holiday Food Drive went well but probably won't see air..sadness oh well I think I'll pass being a TA

ps....I just want to put this down. Queer Butch Asian. Yup, thanks for listening.

No comments: