Monday, July 30, 2007

Works been driving me into the ground

I only work 30 hr weeks but at 9:30pm to 3:30am the going has been a little rough. I don't really feel that great currently and summer school just started up. Picked up a nifty book from the library about black rugby players. My internal clock is just wonky though and the weather is flipping about as well. Went on a bike ride after class to run a few errands, I ended up with: a comic book, a mouthguard, and a tub of margarine. I forgot to pick up cups so I'm currently drinking tea out of a saucepan. My prof is a retired general who apparently has taught numerous vice-presidents of nations as well as a king. Weird. If this post seems scattered...well...frankly it is. My life has yet to settle down and its halfway through summer. The future is freaking me out. I think I'll do the sensible thing and attempt to find a job up north after graduation and practice with the blues (or something). Ahhh why didn't I try harder in college?! Alas, now I'm stuck with my lot in life. Well, the U23 team won their first game and lost in the 2nd. I wonder what happened to my site tracker...

oh and the team wants me to make a website.....AGAIN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Just found your blog and thought you may like a bit of fun on your site, try the rugby quiz on http://www.rugby15.co.uk/rugby.html
Also look out for the world cup sweepstake kit. If you would like us to do an article on your site just drop us a line about how you started, why etc to ebbs@yourport.net