Wednesday, July 11, 2007

So I feel bad

being boring as tar but that's just how my life is going right now. Practice SUCKED (run 8 shuttles then go home) but 7s last week was fun. Played the All Blues/Cal A side twice and San Jose once. Got to meet Blaire Goefstansan(can't remember the spelling), but yea All star 8-man previously from UCSB...guess she's an all blue now. Lets just say damn she was good. I had a pretty nice day, made a lot of turnover ball but didn't have the fitness or pace to stay in the final game. We lost the first two against ABC and barely beat out San Jose. It helped to have two wings on our 7s side..actually it was probably because our old captain/fly-half was making devishly strong lines up the center giving us the punching power we were lacking before. So I just paid for the rugby camp...hope I don't regret it. More later...

No comments: