Monday, April 30, 2007

51st Post!!! (ok so maybe I should've put that in the last post...)

I added a few links to the bar...here is our bit of press for the hour, would've posted it sooner but I was hoping to do more bits: Sentinel
Oh and activity has picked up at Scrumhalf Connection. Didn't notice till she mentioned my blog. Coolbeans =]

Yep so fifty posts, kinda ridiculous considering how long I've been blogging =p

This Saturday is the National frickin Championship. My parents are coming up (they only come up for one game and one game only a year). Of course I'm nervous. Every Mother's Day I go and get myself injured and have to get a CAT scan. Bleh. Oh well, I'm excited about the game, I guess. I'll post a photoblog later. But I'm superstitious.

1 comment:

Lee said...

I don't know exactly what games I'll be able to see. It kind of depends on what other people want to watch. If I'm there on Sunday, I'll definitely be cheering for your team. Good luck!