Thursday, March 22, 2007

Where to begin...

So you might not know this about me but I'm not just a rugby player, but also an avid rugby fan. Sure I love watching the Heineken Cup and Super 14 and other club sides but watching nations play nations?! That's the stuff that stirs my blood and brings a tear to my eye. The 2005 Six Nations was the first International Rugby Tournament that I had ever seen, Wales staggered me with their brilliant passes, sheer guts, and quirky personality. Needless to say it seems like forever since that fateful Grand Slam...but through all the injuries and influx of new faces...I gotta say...I still love Wales! Can't wait till the World Cup...and while it sure is a long shot for Wales I've a hankering that Argentina can set the world by storm...if I had to choose any team that could touch the All Blacks I'd have to say...give me Argentina!

Ah well, on another note...I want to learn Welsh! Namely so I can sing the Welsh national anthem with the same passion as Alun Wyn Jones (this lovely pic is from their victory over the bloody English). Sorry for this random service announcement. Oh, and I biked 12 miles today (drunk).

No comments: