Wednesday, March 14, 2007

So I've been blogging a lot lately...which means it's nearing finals week

and I'm avoiding studying. Ugh. Don't hate on me...I can't help it...a lot of exciting things have been going on in the PCRFU (Pac Coast RFC). Which had me acting like a net whore and going around various team websites. It's really exciting when teams put up pics and videos but sadly very few teams update these more then once a year. *sigh* every year I say that I'm going to put up a Santa Cruz site and I opt out getting distracted by all sorts of things (like staying in school). This spring break I'm going to do it! Yep! A real website!

*cough*yeahright*cough* anyhoo Cal put up some awesome video compilations on their site that you should check out here. Oh and Naima Reddick was mentioned again for being a beast at the Champagne Classic where Chico won the collegiate competition and Belmont Shore went 5-1 in the senior club division!



Woot. Oh and I found this old picture they put up from the Stanford Rookie Tournament (no one told us that it was a rookie tournament! So you can see a giggling and smirking stack of slug vets on the right side of the pic)

Sooo I have four two page papers due tmorrow along with my final paper (only five pages) for my cmmu class. My politics final is on monday and I have to read a book for it and have a few study sessions. My history class...well I have to go to the library and check out and read five books and bribe a classmate to study with me before the final on thursday. *ugh* I'd rather lock for a week. But I gotta do this shit to....stayinschoolIwillstayinschool!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey I understand, it's easy to get distracted by the web. Just don't get too carried away! Good luck on your school shit XD!!!

Unknown said...

Hey I linked to your site and for some reason it never works when I try it, ain't that weird? I checked and rechecked the url and it doesn't make any sense dooood!

Lee said...

I think that's me being the oddball at the end of the Cal line. That was an interesting tournament. Bunch of rookies running around like blind mice. Bet it was fun for you guys.