Sunday, May 18, 2008

Best Alumni Game Ever

Yupppp I'm procrastinating again. Right...ok six hours to write a six page paper.

Wait I was talking about alumni game this weekend! Which was both interesting and informative. (this post is really late I'm sorry)

We did fairly well against a pretty all star group of alumni. We scored twice, once at kickoff as well as the start of the half but they caught up when we lent them our inside and outside center, and wing. We lost by a try....*sigh* I'm kind of getting sick of that...I had to make a few gnarly tackles on Tina (Fortuna HS' coach) and Tank (Davis' asst. coach). It was definitely my favorite alumni match...maybe it had to do with being a senior...maybe because I was hydrated and slightly prepared.

It was also informative...Davis is making a women's team (coached by UCD's coaches) and it's going to be a mix with Chico...which is pretty exciting. I'm really interested in playing for them but I still want to learn some stuff from the All Blues first. I know I'll only be a tackle bag for them but I just want to listen to their coaching and ask a lot of questions...anyhoo sorry for the super belated post.

Game against the SF Fog this weekend. Let's win it slugs!

No comments: