Thursday, March 22, 2007

Wooo! Finals are over!

MWahahaaaa now all I have to do is finish a team website and get in shape. I'll work on the website later and I'm going to visit all of my teammates at work today (drunk and on a bike of course). Um what else...as posted by Blondie usa rugby updated its site...and it looks AWFUL! I mean more content is great, but frames?!?!? C'mon who the fuck uses frames!??! Plus the resolution of the whole thing looks atrocious, and I'm using firefox...I'd hate to see it in IE. What else...Belmont beat San Diego 60-7 and beat Tucson 69-0 in a b-side game. Goff's top 25 isn't changing much. DII collegiate women's clubs are still getting little press despite a number of articles on DII mens. Not that I'm complaining...I still love Goff cause at least it gives SOME coverage.

Hmm what else...eh I have a few stories I'll leave for later but yea...enjoy this rugby house picture!!! From front to back, Hooker/prop, prop, scrum-half/utility back/flanker, flanker, inside center, our one non-rugger, and finally lock/8-man. It's our Jistmas picture! (Jistmas is Christmas in January...when financial aid checks arrive and presents can be bought). Yup

No comments: