Friday, January 19, 2007

Santa Clara!

So just a quick snippet. Our league game against Santa Clara has been put off 'till later (or most likely will be). For some reason we're getting kit bags...kinda ridiculous considering we still don't have jerseys.

WE STILL DON'T HAVE JERSEYS.

God...such the motley crew....I dunno, I'm not a fan of kit bags or matching shit but I guess when I play for a club side I'll be glad to show off some slug pride.

Speaking of pride, Belmont Shore showed their stuff at the Stanford Invitational and held out against some high caliber teams.

I'll admit I'm a bit concerned about our teams readiness. But meh. On a side note I'm thinking about picking up a scrum cap...no more concussions.


Speaking of concussions..I definitely forgot to mention that I added a site counter. Shiny. I have exactly four readers. Woot. While this makes me happy I can't help but notice the fact that my best friend is forgetting to check up on my blog. Shame on you Joseph Edward Armstrong King III.

No comments: